Ordered List with ol li
Be A Kid Again
- Do a cartwheel.
- Sing into your hairbrush.
- Walk barefoot in wet grass.
- Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
- Dot all your xxxs with smiley faces.
- Read the funnies. Throw the rest of the paper away.
- Dunk your cookies.
unordered like this:
- Put way too much sugar on your cereal.
- Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
- Giggle a lot for no reason.
- Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
Ancient wisdom I just made up. . .
Guides for memorizing series Memorizing using rhyme-keys. Memorizing using rhyme-keys: for ordered or unordered lists First, memorize key words that can be Definition and Usage. The tag defines an ordered list. An ordered list can be numerical or alphabetical. Use the tag to define list items. Use anywhere you want to show a specific order for the list items to be followed, or to rank items sequentially. These are Tags: ordered, unordered, definition, lists, multiset - C++ Reference - Multisets are containers that store elements following a specific order, where multiple elements can have equivalent values. In a multiset, the value There are three types of list; un , definition . We will look at the first two here, description in the HTML